Twice Blessed Consignment Sale 2018


Mamas, mark your calendars! Score amazing deals on all the gently-used kids’ clothes, toys, gear, and accessories you can fit in your trunk! The Twice Blessed Consignment Sale, a fundraiser for the Shepherd’s Flock Early Learning Center, is coming your way soon!

With such affordable prices, this is a shopping spree you won’t feel guilty about.

Save the Date

What: Twice Blessed Consignment Sale

When: Friday, April 6 from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Saturday, April 7 from 8 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.

Where: 3900 Ashworth Road, West Des Moines, Shepherd of the Valley Lutheran Church

Des Moines Moms Blog tip: Head over to the Twice Blessed Consignment Facebook Event and RSVP so you don’t forget and end up missing out on the deals!

Twice Blessed Consignment Sale Des Moines Moms Blog (2)Before You Shop

This isn’t your ordinary second-hand shopping experience: A quality control team ensures items being sold meet Twice Blessed Consignment Sale’s high standards. You can make purchases knowing you’re getting quality items free of rips, stains, and odors. And all the mamas said amen!

You’ll be able to browse thousands (yes, you read that right!) of gently-used baby, kid, and maternity items on sale for a fraction of department store prices. Clothing, coats, shoes, strollers, toys, games, books, nursery decor…you name, they’ve sold it!

What to Expect

Get ready to shop! With forty racks of clothing that range in size from preemie to 14/16, there’s something for every kid in your family! Children are welcome to shop, but parents should keep in mind the sale is at a church and school, so strollers may be hard to maneuver.

Please plan to arrive early! A line typically forms before the sale opens. This isn’t Twice Blessed Consignment Sale’s first rodeo: It’s the 17th-annual sale, hosted by the Shepherd’s Flock Early Learning Center.

Des Moines Moms Blog tip: We’ve seen shoppers purchase more than 100 items. For real. Serious shoppers may want to leave the kids at home so you can shop without distractions!

Twice Blessed Consignment Sale Des Moines Moms Blog (1) New for This Year

The sale is no longer accepting checks, so bring cash or your Visa and MasterCard debit or credit card. Another change for this year: all lanes will accept debit and credit cards to help check out be a faster experience.

Be sure to check out the dedicated media room — all books, movies, and music will be spread out for hassle-free browsing. (This will be a dream room for teachers and parents alike!)

Many items are marked 50 percent-off on Saturday! (Sellers decide if their items will be discounted.)

Guilt-Free Shopping

This is Shepherd’s Flock Early Learning Center’s one public fundraiser of the year. Shepherd’s Flock Early Learning Center is designed to facilitate the emotional, social, spiritual, cognitive and physical development of each preschool and kindergarten child. They provide a developmentally appropriate curriculum, which is implemented with sensitivity to each child’s specific cognitive style and learning space.

How the sale works: Sellers receive 70% of the proceeds from the items and the remaining 30% go to the Shepherd’s Flock Early Learning Center preschool and kindergarten programs.

Twice Blessed Consignment Sale Des Moines Moms Blog (3)Learn More

More than a few members of the Des Moines Moms Blog team are planning to nab some items for our families at this sale. Join us!

For more information, visit:

Feel free to email Twice Blessed Consignment sale at [email protected] if you have any additional questions!

This post was sponsored by Shepherd’s Flock Early Learning Center in conjunction with Twice Blessed Consignment Sale.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here