Are you and your family ready for some SERIOUS FUN? Join us for our March family event at The Little Gym in West Des Moines sponsored by Just Between Friends consignment sale! Come Ready to PLAY! All ages are welcome.
Saturday, March 21st
5902 Ashworth Road West Des Moines
Tickets are $5 per child and FREE for adults with a paying child
<<<BUY TICKETS HERE>>>
Drinks and light snacks provided!
The Little Gym will be giving away ONE free Awesome Birthday Bash Raffle $200 Value
Just Between Friends (JBF)
Marisa Clark is the owner of our local Just Between Friends. Marisa lives in Norwalk with her husband, 3 yr old son, 8 month old daughter, and lab puppy, Tex.
Marisa says, It has always been a dream of mine to own my own business, and I found the perfect business to channel my passions. We live an active lifestyle, and you’ll frequently see me running, at the gym, or doing yoga- sometimes it looks like I’m doing all 3, but that’s just me chasing after my 3 yr old.
- Just Between Friends is North America’s Leading Children’s and Maternity Consignment Sales Event! TM
- Just Between Friends was established in 1997. Now there are over 142 events across North America
- Consigning is EASY! Consignors tag their items on our website, print out the tags and attach to each item, drop off items at the sale, and receive a check at the end of the event. Consignors make between 65-75% of their items sold.
- Fast Drop Off-There is no line to stand in when dropping off items! We know everyone hates wasting time in line, so we have changed our drop off format to accommodate our consignors busy lives. Consignors are able to place their items directly on the sales floor during consignor drop off; we go through after drop off and pull any items that don’t meet our quality standards or have been recalled.
- Safety– Just Between Friends wants to ensure safety for all of our shoppers and their children which is why we are the ONLY children’s consignment event to have a recall specialist on-staff. **It has come to our attention that Graco has stopped offering fix kits for the recall of their strollers: Passage, Alano, and Spree. We still frequently see these strollers coming to the event, so we are offering a trade in. Just Between Friends Des Moines will give you $25 in JBF Bucks when you trade in your recalled, unfixed stroller. (here is a link to the initial recall http://www.cpsc.gov/en/Recalls/2010/Graco-Recalls-Strollers-Due-to-Fingertip-Amputation-and-Laceration-Hazards/)
- GENTLY USED– Just Between Friends Des Moines wants to offer our shoppers quality clothing which is why we only accept clothing that is in a gently used condition. This means no staining, holes, excessive wear, or faded clothing.
- Consignors have the option of donating unsold items at the end of the event. These unsold items go to Hope Ministries here in Des Moines.
- Community Event– This event is capable of bringing the community together. It is incredible to see how a few days can benefit a community so much. Just Between Friends Des Moines allows Central Iowa families to make money, save money, and give back to the community. I absolutely love that this event puts money in the pockets of Des Moines area families and supports our community. This combines two areas I am incredibly passionate about: the Des Moines area and saving families money. I absolutely love Des Moines, and I love being able to make it even better!
About the Little Gym
The Little Gym is the worldʼs premier experiential learning and child physical development center for kids ages ten months through 12 years. Each week, progressively structured classes an
d a positive learning environment create opportunities for your child to try new things and build self-confidence, all with a grin that stretches from ear to ear.
At The Little Gym of West Des Moines, we take a holistic “Three-Dimensional Learning” approach to skill development. This philosophy is based on three core tenets: “Get Moving” to foster flexibility, strength, balance and coordination; “Brain Boost” to nurture listening skills, concentration and decision making; and “Citizen Kid” to promote sharing, teamwork, cooperation and leadership abilities.
Get Moving! Physical activities to burn that boundless energy, plus build flexibility and strength, develop balance and coordination, and encourage agility, rhythm and overall fitness to launch a lifetime of healthy habits.
Brain Boost! Designed to expand the mind and develop a love of learning, these exercises foster sustained concentration and decision making, prepare for or reinforce school lessons, and nurture problem-solving ability and creative expression.
Citizen Kid! These activities teach life skills like sharing, working in a group, listening and leadership—all skills that translate to a well-adjusted, well-rounded superkid.
As each success builds off the last, you will see noticeable improvements in your childʼs physical abilities and self-confidence. Your child will simply see The Little Gym as a place to play, laugh and make new friends. And quite frankly, thatʼs fine by us.
Hope you can join us.