Today’s GIVEAWAY is from K5 Learning – an online after-school study program for kids in kindergarten to grade 5.
K5 Learning builds reading, math and study skills to last a lifetime.
About K5 Learning:
K5 Learning was founded by parents who wanted better learning tools available to their kids for home use.
The best software was marketed to schools, not parents. In 2010 we licensed the very best reading and math software, used in hundreds of schools, from leading U.S. education companies. K5 Learning is formed from the combination of this award winning software.
We believe K5 provides the best home use learning platform in North America for kindergarten through grade 5.
- Children’s brains are like sponges. They can learn a lot given the opportunity.
- Kids can only reach their potential by learning at their own pace.
- Independent learning builds confidence and good study habits.
- One of the greatest gifts you can give your children is strong reading and math skills. They are the basis of all future learning.
4 Curricula Based Programs:
K5 includes four curricula based programs with interactive tutorials, activities and quizzes that are aligned with national standards:
- K5 Reading helps kids become strong readers. The program covers phonics, phonemic awareness, sight words, vocabulary and reading comprehension.
- K5 Math builds a deep understanding of math concepts. The program covers numbers and operations, geometry, measurement (including time and money) and algebraic thinking.
- K5 Spelling is an advanced vocabulary program which improves language skills one word at a time. It features adaptive instruction, automatic word generation and a 150,000+ word database.
- K5 Math Facts helps kids develop instant recall of basic addition, subtraction, multiplication and division facts. Progress on each and every math fact is monitored until mastery is obtained.