I love making a big deal out of special days like Father’s Day. But I’m also a busy mom with a job, a husband who works full-time, and kids in spring activities. While I want to give my all to make holidays and special days memorable, there are times where I just need a shortcut (or a personal maid)!
This Father’s Day I’m enlisting Burgers’ Smokehouse to make that ordinary grill-out, exceptional. Burgers’ Smokehouse makes the best, yummiest, EASIEST meats ever. And that is exactly what I need to take this Father’s Day grill-out from ho-hum to extraordinary!
5 Reasons to try Burgers’ Smokehouse
- Delicious. Burgers’ Smokehouse takes great pains to ensure that only the best ships – no shortcuts allowed. But seriously their selection of smoked and cured meats are second to no one. Steaks, hams, pork ribs, etc. they are all delectable for the carnivore in your life! Let me take a moment to talk about the Rib Connoisseurs Sampler we tried. Spoiler alert: it was amazing. With a combination of dry-rubbed ribs and pre-sauced ribs, there is something every person in your family will like.
- Easy Ordering. You can order online after reading through all the product descriptions and they get mailed directly to your house. You don’t have to try and find a specialty meat store, you don’t have to get in your car, and you don’t have to do anything more than a couple of quick swipes on your phone. You can order anytime, choose your ship date and shipping is always free = winning!
- Ease of Preparation. I don’t know about you, but I find making ribs super intimidating. It’s just not something I ever feel like I have the skills to do. Well, Burgers’ Smokehouse took all of that fear away from me with their easy, half slab ribs. They’re ready to heat-and-eat in just minutes from your fridge or freezer. And that’s exactly what I need to make Father’s Day special but simplified.
- Gifting. Dads can be notoriously hard to shop for. Do yourself a solid and give a Burgers’ Smokehouse Sampler – there’s one for everyone, from the Bacon Lovers to the Steakburger Sampler. Or let the man in your life have the fun of choosing by gifting a gift certificate. Let me just make this super clear for you: meat as a gift is always a good choice.
- Family owned, midwest based. I love supporting small businesses. So it makes my heart especially happy to support the third and fourth generations running Burgers Smokehouse out of California, Missouri.
Online at www.smokehouse.com
Store location: 32819 Hwy 87, California, Missouri 65018
You can also find select Burgers’ Smokehouse products locally at Hy-Vee. Yay!
Promo Code + Free Standard Shipping
Use the promo code: DAD10 for 10% off your order, plus Free Standard Shipping. Order by June 12th for guaranteed Father’s Day delivery!